Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

£10 inflight shopping voucher for completing BA Online Check-in demo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

£10 inflight shopping voucher for completing BA Online Check-in demo

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2006, 2:29 pm

Programs: BA Silver / Bonyoy Platinum
Well I was sat there keen to spend my voucher on my recent LGW-SZG flight but as my seat was broken I had to move from Row 7 to Row 14 (didn't know they did double digit seat numbers ).

Service on board took quite a while and the duty free started in CE and got as far as Row 8 when the 10 mins to land announcement was made so Duty Free was put away
Old Dec 6, 2006, 2:46 pm

Location: SCL, MCT, LGW and a variety of 1W lounges in between.
Programs: BA Mucci (Seigneur et Ingenieur des Appareils Volants (Gold)), QF (WP and LTG), AA EXP, GF Gold
Discounts

Remember if you are duty free shopping that you can get discount vouchers by filling in the wish list on BA.con, via the in-flight page.

There is nothing to stop you using the wishlist discount voucher for one purchase of a big item, and then bumping into the cart for a second go later....
Old Dec 6, 2006, 4:56 pm

Does not seem to work

Just tried it. Registered etc, and when I clicked on

For your FREE £10 BA voucher, CLICK HERE. This will open in a new window.

all I get is window with Terms and Conditions but no voucher!

Terms & Conditions
1. Voucher cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or any credit alternative. Voucher is not transferable.
2. Change will not be given for purchases less than the voucher face value.
3. Voucher is only valid on British Airways scheduled ghts including GB Airways and BMED, but excluding ghts within and between the UK and Eire, certain short-haul European destinations and all other British Airways alliances, partners and franchises.
4. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or voucher.
5. British Airways reserve the right to cancel or amend the terms on which a voucher can be used without notice in the event of an actual, anticipated or alleged breech of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event.
6. British Airways is not responsible for and will not replace any voucher, which is lost, stolen or destroyed.
7. Only original, complete, unaltered vouchers will be accepted. Photcopies of this voucher will not be accepted.
8. Voucher is only valid for redemption on goods purchased in- from the High Life Shop! magazine (subject to availability of stocks).
9. Voucher is only valid on or before the expiry date shown on the face of the voucher.
10. Restrictions on age for the purchases of alcohol or tobacco products will apply.
11. These terms and conditions are correct at time of going to print but may be subject to change without notice.
12. This promotion is governed by English Law and the English courts have jurisdiction in any disputes in relation to it.
Old Dec 6, 2006, 5:18 pm

Its working for me... i just got one for a computer illiterate friend of mine.
Old Dec 12, 2006, 5:33 am

I've used this voucher twice, on separate flights, collecting the fudge (£4.50) and "dark collection" chocolates (£6.00), so that's 20 BA miles for the purchase, 50 bonus miles for buying these two together, AND some sweets all for 50p !

Third time luck on my flight home tomorrow...?
Old Dec 20, 2006, 12:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Used voucher 3 times in the past couple of weeks.
Got BA miles everytime as well!
The link does not seem to generate the voucher anymore....

Anyone try using a photo copy yet?
Old Dec 20, 2006, 12:05 am

Programs: MUCCI Diamante- that's all that matters
Anyone try using a photo copy yet?[/QUOTE]

I used a colour photocopy on a recent flight. they did not say anything. If you need one, i can email it to you.
Old Dec 20, 2006, 12:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by arpiuk
I used a colour photocopy on a recent flight. they did not say anything. If you need one, i can email it to you.
Thanks arpiuk, that's very kind of you, but it would have your name on it, would it not?
Old Dec 20, 2006, 12:22 am

Programs: MUCCI Diamante- that's all that matters
Originally Posted by clubman
Thanks arpiuk, that's very kind of you, but it would have your name on it, would it not?
No it doesn't. I used a HTML editor software and deleted the name out of it. I used the blank voucher twice so far and it was fine. The FA asked me to write my name on it, that's all. A friend of mine used it as well, and it worked fine.
Old Dec 20, 2006, 12:32 am

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
this answer was posted earlier in this thread. it works fine, flying shortly and going to stock up on chocks out as with hand luggage for the return the gin will be a problem

Originally Posted by koksy
If you copy and paste the whole voucher and T+C's into a word doc, you will find that the name iserted on the voucher has moved into the corner of the box. You can then insert a text box into the place on the voucher where the name goes and add anybody's name!
Old Dec 20, 2006, 12:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by arpiuk
No it doesn't. I used a HTML editor software and deleted the name out of it. I used the blank voucher twice so far and it was fine. The FA asked me to write my name on it, that's all. A friend of mine used it as well, and it worked fine.
Thanks! you have a PM.
Old Dec 20, 2006, 2:46 am

Programs: CX Gold, SPG Plat, PC Plat, TAP Gold
Originally Posted by spotwelder
Remember if you are duty free shopping that you can get discount vouchers by filling in the wish list on BA.con, via the in-flight page.

There is nothing to stop you using the wishlist discount voucher for one purchase of a big item, and then bumping into the cart for a second go later....
I recently managed to use a wishlist voucher PLUS this £10 voucher in the same transaction.
Old Dec 20, 2006, 4:25 am

Programs: SK EBG *G
I just registered and got the voucher. The direct link to the voucher is:
https://register.anm.co.uk/register/..._userid=xxxxxx
So just go through all the user ids and see if you find a name that you like
If you're good at computer stuff just pick a random one and change the name, or register through the link on the first page pressing the "Click here for your £10 voucher". You need to activate JavaScript in your browser (should be on as default)
They start at around 200 and I was somewhere in the 2700000s.
Going to get another one, two legs tomorrow
[Edit] The bar code does not change, so just print the same voucher several times. [/Edit]

Last edited by mannen; Dec 20, 2006 at 4:54 am
Old Dec 20, 2006, 4:30 am

Programs: SK EBG *G
Oh btw, did you guys have to complete the OLCI demo?
I was never asked for it, didn't even see a link, just got to the voucher directly
Old Dec 20, 2006, 4:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mannen
I just registered and got the voucher. The direct link is:
https://register.anm.co.uk/register/..._userid=xxxxxx
[/Edit]
I am getting an error page...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.