Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Sorry to intrude - 1000 Posts at last! Phew!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2006, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver / Bonyoy Platinum

Well some of you must have very sore fingers and eyes to get the post levels to what they are!

But here I am posting my 1000th post and I wanted to say thank you to everyone at FT! I haven't managed to get to a "Do" this year but will be in London on the 28th Dec so will pop to the casual drinks do if it is still on.

Thanks for ALL the info, J/F travel is now the cabin of choice. What a nice choice it is to be able to do that and still have money left over to pay the bills!

Hopefully I am managing to add value in the same way I glean it from this forum. It is good to know so many of you took advantage of last years Ł136 HKG trip I posted.

I think we need a Happy FT Day to spread the word (or the URL!!) around the world!
Old Dec 1, 2006, 6:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Gold, IC Plat RA, Fairmont Plat...
congrats pal!
Old Dec 2, 2006, 1:23 am

Programs: QF LTS, Marriott LTP, ALL GOLD
Smile

Congrats Aerotech! I was one of those lucky ones that took advanatge of the Hong Kong deal... flew out last March and had an excellent time!
Old Dec 2, 2006, 6:34 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
^ ^ ^ ^

Congrats fellow edinburgh traveller!!!
Old Dec 2, 2006, 8:41 am

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Well done.

Now if you want to keep up with the neighbours... you'll need to start posting at the rate of over 2500 posts a year just to catch up with edi-traveller by about 2009.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 1:25 pm

Programs: BA, BD, AF, LH, AA, EK, Hilton, ICHG, SPG
Well done, Aerotec!

We're just about neck and neck in the post-count stakes. The only thing is, I've been at it (ahem) for longer than you and should really be further ahead!
Old Dec 3, 2006, 4:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
Congratulations!

It is interesting to watch your post count continue to increase.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver / Bonyoy Platinum
Originally Posted by oldpenny16
Congratulations!

It is interesting to watch your post count continue to increase.
Oooh, does this mean I have my very own FT Stalker

And thanks all, I must try to get to more "Do's" as well as increase the posts per day! Annoyingly I fly out to Salzburg tomorrow! Will see what gossip is going around about that "aeroplane" group that were there at the weekend!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.