Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Attention all Muccis press the call button. How do you get to the airport? OT-ish

Attention all Muccis press the call button. How do you get to the airport? OT-ish

Old Dec 3, 06, 6:48 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE View Post

Why else do you think that I am still having this fling with Phil. As soon as the going got tough he ran, BaGOld Boy rescued my self-esteem. A young Beau does any gir's heart good.

So I have a choice Honey Bunny or Sugar Daddy.

Phil is imploring me, and BGB is just being silent and strong.
PUCCI - From the far flung corner of CAI I have no means of knowing what is going on in Surbiton and Egham between you and BGB - but I now realise you're just leading me on to make BGB jealous, in the hope that next time he'll upgrade from the Travel Lodge to the Hilton at T4 for your illicit rendezvous.

A man can only take so much public humiliation: so, with a heavy heart and light wallet I am throwing in the towel. Let that Surrey smoothy have you for his own. My four, count them, four Mucci awards obviously count for nothing.

BGB professed to be my friend; someone to defend me in times of trouble. I now see him for what he is - an opportunisitc cad who thought nothing of stealing my precious pussy from under my nose. Goodbye cruel world.
Old Dec 3, 06, 7:16 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE View Post
DARLING! A Trolley Dolly? Blimey, I will be the first to admit that being a Dolly Anything is rather behind me.I graduated to Cart Tart and now I am The Wagon Dragon (think Soup Dragon as I adore her!).

So, Muccihoods are going to be handed out very shortly - have a drink from the bar whilst you are waiting in the lounge.
Dearest Puuci, in another thread on this board I did suggest to Smirnoff a vision in Rigby and Peller with a riding crop passing through the cabin. It may have only been a dream but I was cowered beneaf my blanket in case your eyes were drawn to me.

Please assure me you are not on tonight's BA206, unless of course I am finally to be made a Mucci
Old Dec 3, 06, 7:26 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer View Post
PUCCI - From the far flung corner of CAI I have no means of knowing what is going on in Surbiton and Egham between you and BGB - but I now realise you're just leading me on to make BGB jealous, in the hope that next time he'll upgrade from the Travel Lodge to the Hilton at T4 for your illicit rendezvous.

A man can only take so much public humiliation: so, with a heavy heart and light wallet I am throwing in the towel. Let that Surrey smoothy have you for his own. My four, count them, four Mucci awards obviously count for nothing.

BGB professed to be my friend; someone to defend me in times of trouble. I now see him for what he is - an opportunisitc cad who thought nothing of stealing my precious pussy from under my nose. Goodbye cruel world.

So you've come to your senses at last!

How quickly you forgot my efforts to untangle you from the sordid mess that you had embroiled yourself in. You were grateful then you bounder but your memory seems to be very selective.

Begone then and leave darling Pucci to a man!
Old Dec 3, 06, 8:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy View Post

Begone then and leave darling Pucci to a man!
A man? Who did you have in mind?

Oh, and PUCCI is in capital letters, as you will no doubt painfully be reminded if you ever repeat the error.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: