MCT, AUH, DXB for 1100 in J

Old Nov 29, 06, 8:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

MCT, AUH, DXB for 1100 in J

Just got an email from Airline Network with "business class specials". Most are on airlines that only the seriously seriously desperate would choose. But MCT is there for 1136. Actually almost the same fare is available on ba.com, 986 plus tax = 1120. Similar fares are there for AUH, DXB etc. This seems quite a bargain for a 8-9 hour flight in J.
Old Nov 29, 06, 8:42 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
AUH is a nice place to go for a weekend break. I have slept in many hotel beds in that town and soon learnt that you can't beat the Hilton. Forget the ultra luxurious Emirates Palace, it may be dripping in gilt but the staff are too green still.

The Hilton has the best beach club by far in town, and they don't go in for these tacky, WOW or Women on Wine nights. There is a choice of brilliant pools depending on whether you want to just chill or play, five a side footie pitches that is very popular for young men, water slides, full range of dinghies, jet skis, windsurfers, Coconut Bay does some brilliant lunches.

If anyone is heading here let me know and I'll tell you which are the cool bars and on which nights, and anything else about the nightlife you may wish to know, with the exception of WOW or the Galuoise Club at the Le Meridien.
Old Nov 29, 06, 8:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTG + Platinum, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Originally Posted by VC10 Boy
Forget the ultra luxurious Emirates Palace, it may be dripping in gilt
But never in guilt by the sound of it?

Search this Thread