Community
Wiki Posts
Search

how many stopovers on awards?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2006, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

how many stopovers on awards?

Apologies if this has been covered before: but I am a BA newbie.

On the BA website it states that:
Members will be able to take advantage of multiple free stopovers on redemption bookings.
So how many stopovers can I take? Unlimited? Only on BA or also partners?

Thanks for helping me to understand this....
Old Nov 28, 2006, 1:41 pm

Programs: BA SILVER thanks to flyertalk :)
Originally Posted by martian
Apologies if this has been covered before: but I am a BA newbie.

On the BA website it states that:

So how many stopovers can I take? Unlimited? Only on BA or also partners?

Thanks for helping me to understand this....

from exec terms and conditions

13.12. Awards are based on round trip travel between origin and destination using the most direct route possible. Awards may be for more than one flight sector. On no more than one occasion per Award may a flight sector commence at a different point from the end of the preceding flight sector. It is possible to combine flights on British Airways and Service Partner airlines to make a round trip journey of up to a maximum of 8 sectors.

however i have seen many a booking with more
Old Nov 28, 2006, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ali_c
from exec terms and conditions

13.12. Awards are based on round trip travel between origin and destination using the most direct route possible. Awards may be for more than one flight sector. On no more than one occasion per Award may a flight sector commence at a different point from the end of the preceding flight sector. It is possible to combine flights on British Airways and Service Partner airlines to make a round trip journey of up to a maximum of 8 sectors.

however i have seen many a booking with more

Thanks....so truly as many as I want. wow.

Another question I have is if BA miles can be used for flights from the US to the Caribbean? I do not see this listed in the award chart.

Thanks again.
Old Nov 28, 2006, 2:35 pm

Programs: BA SILVER thanks to flyertalk :)
Originally Posted by martian
Thanks....so truly as many as I want. wow.

Another question I have is if BA miles can be used for flights from the US to the Caribbean? I do not see this listed in the award chart.

Thanks again.

Yes you can do it I think it is 30k or 35k ill check tomorrow and let you know also do remember when you book a mileage booking on a Oneworld partner airline this makes the booking non changeable and non refundable under any circumstances!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.