Wiki Posts
Search

Tips for Flying Tomorrow BA177

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2006, 3:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold HH Gold
Tips for Flying Tomorrow BA177

I appreciate the situation at T4 is fluid but I am just looking for an insight from any insiders, or any one who has been through in the last couple of days.
We are flying tomorrow on BA177 to JFK in NCW and am planning to get to T4 at around 9.30am for a 13.40 departure.
This early arrival is both to get through the added security, and also for the other half to enjoy the MB spa etc.
My only concern is that we tip up early only to get stuck outside T4 in the marque for a couple of hours until we are allowed through to check in.
I plan to OLCI so only need to go to FBD but if its a toss up between an hours wait outside or getting to T4 an hour later and going straight in I will opt for the time in bed!
Any views much appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.