OT: Getting luggage from Hilton to T4

Old Jul 4, 2006, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

OT: Getting luggage from Hilton to T4

I will be staying at the Heathrow Hilton and catching a BA flight out of T4 early the next morning. I understand there is a connecting bridge, but I will have too much luggage to carry / pull. Are carts available from the hotel to the terminal? If not, any suggestions? Thanks.
Old Jul 4, 2006, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

I have always found trolleys by the Concierge desk in the LHR T4 hilton or lots just outside the hotel prior to entering the walkway. ( 6min walk max to LHR T4)

Regards

TBS
Old Jul 5, 2006, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Thanks, TBS.
Old Jul 5, 2006, 9:31 am

Programs: BAEC, HH, Avis, Hertz
there are nearly always trolleys outside the Hilton, right next to the bridge.

Once, about 18 months ago, I went for breakfast in the very nice lounge early one morning, and left my jacket hanging on the inside of my room door (so I wouldn't forget it). This managed to ensure that I locked myself out of my room, and as it was at 07.30 in the morning (and my flight to Basel at 8.30) I had also managed to do it at the same time as the break for the maintenance man (who was back at 08.00)

Lovely manager lady managed to persuade him to come back and break in, and then the hotel got me, luggage and all, across the bridge on the 'beep beep' thing they have for moving less able people about. Great fun, and I made my flight!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.