Wiki Posts
Search

copy/fax services at LGW Terraces?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2006, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
copy/fax services at LGW Terraces?

I'm sorry to bother with this question, but I need to fax a few things during a layover at LGW and am wondering if it is possible to do so at the lounge or if any of you know if there is someplace elsewhere in the airport where this is possible? Thanks for the help!
Old Jul 1, 2006, 1:09 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

There is a 'Combiz' area within the lounge located on the lower level near the back. It offers a few internet enabled PC's and fax facilities that I know of, plus some other bits of kit behind a screen which may include a photocopier.

Apologies if this is a bit vague - its been a few years since I've used the business facilities at LGW. Hopefully, a fuller answer will appear shortly.
Old Jul 1, 2006, 4:50 pm

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
I think there is a photocopier but the equipment is not very reliable. I had to print something on one occasion and the printer did not work properly. They did try and help sort it out, but were pretty clueless.
Old Jul 2, 2006, 2:05 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
just in F lounge and there's 2 computers, a printer, a fax and a photocopier.

from memory it's the same in the terraces.
Old Jul 4, 2006, 4:03 pm
obs

Programs: BA executive club,priority club Plat Ambassador, Hilton hhonours Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
I was at the LGW terraces last month. I used the 1 PC in the lounge to access the internet. I also printed items off on the adjacent printer. There is also a fax machine available. As mentioned the business area is at the far left lounge.
Old Jul 5, 2006, 4:10 am

Programs: BA something, Luftwaffe SEN, CX Gold, Pilsbury Doughboy Fanclub, and lots of Amex cards
I was in the lounge last friday......were no PC's there that I could see.
There was a printer/copier and a couple of desks with plug in net access (and of course the ridiculously overpriced BT OpenZone wireless)

Maybe I missed them, but i was looking for net access and couldnt be bothered to fire up the laptop.
Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough or I was just too tired (more likely)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.