FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   MMB - How do I..... (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/483638-mmb-how-do-i.html)

duncfly Oct 18, 2005 3:03 am

MMB - How do I.....

.....add an exec club number to a passenger that is travelling on the same booking as me.

The FAQ says you can do this but I cannot find where to do it :confused:

Thanks!

G-BOAC Oct 18, 2005 3:08 am

There should be an 'Add Frequent Flyer Number' option on the right hand side if there are any names in the booking without one already AFAIK...

Phil

mo_in_uk Oct 18, 2005 3:12 am

Originally Posted by duncfly
.....add an exec club number to a passenger that is travelling on the same booking as me.

The FAQ says you can do this but I cannot find where to do it :confused:

Thanks!

Hi, when you log into MMB, on the right hand side there is a column with sections. The one titled shortcuts has things like "check in online", "request a seat" and "email itinerary".

Just above, "email itinerary" is "Add frequent flyer number".

And in the main window near the bottom where the passengers are listed.. you will see columns that will display the frequent flyer no (if entered) and tier points and miles.

duncfly Oct 18, 2005 3:16 am

I see all of those options/shortcuts - except the one to add a FF number!!

Three of the other PAX have no number (and are listed as such in the table) but it seems I am not "allowed" to add numbers.

Back to the TA.........thanks anyway!

Dave_C Oct 18, 2005 3:18 am

Originally Posted by duncfly
I see all of those options/shortcuts - except the one to add a FF number!!

Three of the other PAX have no number (and are listed as such in the table) but it seems I am not "allowed" to add numbers.

Back to the TA.........thanks anyway!

Yes, that option disappeared for me too! Even logging in as the other members wouldn't allow the option to come up.

If you PM MMB_Feedback, they should be able to investigate it for you.

mo_in_uk Oct 18, 2005 3:18 am

I've had that before. Not sure why... I just waited till 3 days after the last flight and did the "claim missing miles" option after logging into the exec account.

duncfly Oct 18, 2005 3:22 am

Will try that Dave_C.......just want to avoid typing in all the API stuff when it is already stored in their profile...... :p

Frequentflyer99 Oct 18, 2005 3:23 am

You can always call BA and ask them to add it manually. Should take 30 secs and - as last advised - no charge YET for this offline service :D

hardydoug Oct 18, 2005 4:53 am

I had to phone BAEC to change mine to my AAvantage FF number, took about 1 minute..strange thing is it don't show how many miles i'll get now, it did when it was my BAEC number.