Wiki Posts
Search

Back down to Earth with a thud!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2005, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, UA
Back down to Earth with a thud!

So, I finally got my LHR-DEL-LHR flights in F completed. Only a few days late thanks to the shenanigans at LHR recently.

Lovely bacon baguette, acres of room to stretch out on the outbound (only three in F!), my own picnic and a bottle of champagne bought courtesy of BA's catering vouchers. On the way back - plenty of kip and a decent brekkie on arrival. And the 50k miles goodwill gesture.

OK, so it wasn't quite what I'd hoped for from F, but all-in-all, I liked it, and its a whole load better than what I had to go through today..... UA in Y to ORD and then backward to EWR. Fan-bloody-tastic. Give me BA F any day!
Old Aug 29, 2005, 1:25 am

[QUOTE=Funster]And the 50k miles goodwill gesture.

I assume this is compensation for the food problems. Did you have to complain, or did you get them automatically? How long did it take?
Old Aug 29, 2005, 5:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, UA
[QUOTE=as178]
Originally Posted by Funster
And the 50k miles goodwill gesture.

I assume this is compensation for the food problems. Did you have to complain, or did you get them automatically? How long did it take?
Automatically the day after my outbound flight. It was for the 'disruption'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.