Wiki Posts
Search

Europe "1"?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2005, 10:34 am
Original Poster

Europe "1"?

Hi...

When redeeming miles for a flight to Europe from North America, where can I find out which destinations are included as "EUROPE 1" and "EUROPE 2" and "EUROPE 3"?

And what is the difference of seat pitch between World Traveller and World Traveller Plus for transatlantic flights? Is it worth redeeming the extra points for a more comfortable journey?

Thanks,
Old Apr 12, 2005, 10:37 am
dnw

http://www.britishairways.com/travel...s/public/en_gb
Old Apr 12, 2005, 10:38 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, EK Gold, BonvoyAmb
Originally Posted by WindBeneathMyWings
Hi...

And what is the difference of seat pitch between World Traveller and World Traveller Plus for transatlantic flights?
Thanks,
See Info here:

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Bri..._747-400_B.php
Old Apr 12, 2005, 1:39 pm

Programs: Tesco Clubcard, Young Persons Railcard
Originally Posted by yyzlhr
Slightly OT but Seatguru.com was the Website of the Day on Steve Wright, Radio 2 this afternoon.. What with OLCI now a free for all are there any secrets left for us FTers to get decent seats ?
Old Apr 12, 2005, 1:51 pm

Programs: BA, QR, OW loyal.
Originally Posted by WindBeneathMyWings
Hi...

World Traveller and World Traveller Plus for transatlantic flights? Is it worth redeeming the extra points for a more comfortable journey?
Yes, no doubt, no argument, smaller quieter cabin, wider seat 2-4-2 against 3-4-3 in the zoo, leg room is loads better, at 6' 2" it's a must for me. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.