Ex-Lis prices in F

Old Mar 18, 2005, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA - GGL GFL
Ex-Lis prices in F

I'm need to fly to JFK in May and have an open return ticket to LIS following a previous ex-LIS trip. According to the BA Portugal website, the F fare ex-LIS in F to JFK is €2976. However, trying variations of different dates I keep getting the lowest fare of €3853.

Any ideas how I might achieve the lowest possible F fare? When do BA Portugal update this page http://www.britishairways.com/travel...t/public/en_pt with the post March offers?
Old Mar 18, 2005, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
have you tried dnw's method in the sticky? Works for me.

Cairo is cheaper, I think, but more hassle. Istanbul and Milan are also worth a look, based on my recent pricing of HKG flights.
Old Mar 18, 2005, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA - GGL GFL
Originally Posted by RJB
have you tried dnw's method in the sticky? Works for me.

Cairo is cheaper, I think, but more hassle. Istanbul and Milan are also worth a look, based on my recent pricing of HKG flights.

Had a look but couldn't find dnw's method? Can you provide a link?
Old Mar 18, 2005, 11:12 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, EK Gold, BonvoyAmb
HERE.................... However you will see that they are quarterly and the quarter may not be done yet.
Old Mar 21, 2005, 11:31 am
dnw

Next quarters LIS fares don't appear to have been loaded yet... leaving a bit late, maybe the boat has finally sailed!

When/if they are, I will get around to re-writing the guide to include how to take advantage of the improved availability as a result of pricing the ticket from BA in the UK.
Old Mar 21, 2005, 6:24 pm

Programs: Mucci Gold Class
Originally Posted by dnw
Next quarters LIS fares don't appear to have been loaded yet... leaving a bit late, maybe the boat has finally sailed!
FWIW I just priced some flights for May (a business trip), and while not the best ever prices still verrry competitive ex-LIS. Same price in J as F used to be, of course (sigh), but still a good deal.

Only 200 Euros more ex-ATH...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.