Trouble logging in to BA account?

Old Feb 27, 2005, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

Trouble logging in to BA account?

Any knowledge of problems?

Last edited by goingnow; Mar 9, 2010 at 8:09 am
Old Feb 27, 2005, 6:19 pm

I expect that the system is just 'down' in the way they all are at times.
Old Feb 27, 2005, 7:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I know the the EC res line was unable to process an MFU award athis evening, and as recently as an hour ago because their computers were down. They first said try back later today, and then try back tomorrow. That downtime could explain the lack of online EC access.
Old Feb 27, 2005, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Down here too.

Pathetic excuse for a website...
Old Feb 27, 2005, 11:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sometimes I think somewhere in BA's IT-HQ there is a little box (lets call it a doowhizinator) that keeps crashing. And in BA's ultimate wizdom they don't have staff to reboot the frikkin thing during the nights and weekend.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 4:00 am
Suspended

Well, it is not at all reliable.

Much better than it used to be, but I would say at least once a fortnight I cannot get into my BAEC account.

For all the crappy J products AA inflicts on her customers, I cannot recall the last time my AAdvantage account was inaccessible, or even the last time the website ran slow. www.AA.com is a shining example of what can be achieved!

But then AA has apparently lost shocking amounts of money in the past four years, which explains their excellent IT systems!!

The Fort Worth-based parent of American Airlines Inc., which has lost $7.3 billion in the past four years, said the red ink would continue to flow in the current quarter because of high fuel prices and lower revenue.

Analysts predict a first-quarter loss of $424 million, and the figure could rise if fuel prices continue to climb.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...ferrerid=24296
Old Feb 28, 2005, 5:03 am

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
FYI All seem ok now

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.