Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buuger I am pissed again but this is BA

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2007, 3:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
www.interflora.co.uk

actually, probably more like
http://www.debeers.com/en/
Old Jun 11, 2007, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by Jenbel
[url]actually, probably more like
http://www.debeers.com/en/
Like he needs more of de beers?!

... Coat please...
Old Jun 11, 2007, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

40 mins to closing - I'd get down the pub now. It'll get you out the frosty atmosphere for a while.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 4:01 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Originally Posted by Pyeinthesky
Like he needs more of de beers?!

... Coat please...

Classic line up and tee off manoeuver ^
Old Jun 11, 2007, 6:19 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Originally Posted by CT-UK
well hello all. i am fdraid i need soem help and managed to dig up this thread.

mRs-CT wants to feed my nuts to the cats. as I managed to have a couple or more drinks today and purchased 4 mor 42" panasonic plams teles today. I got one for the livung room last month and thought one for the bedroom, one for the spare room and one for the.... not sure would be goof.
unfortunately the delivery friver from marlow beat the taxi driver home so I had no chance to let he know.

She now has the grump for some reason so I threatened to downgrade he F trip to the US to meet me for a weekend to Y but that went down like a shower of ....,

any other real men here to give me helo on how to beat wife into shape?
Well as a woman I suggest you return them ^ ( the TV's that is - not the wife)
Old Jun 11, 2007, 6:53 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA *Gold, Marriott PLT, Hyatt mid-tier whose stupid name I cannot ever recall
Originally Posted by Jenbel
I agree with Jen & actually Janet too! :-:

If you cannot return the tvs, then jewelry is the only safe option out.
After all, you just spent a ton of $ on yourself. (admit it, the tvs are for you) You need to spend twice as much on the wife now. ^
Old Jun 12, 2007, 1:12 am

Programs: BA Gold
well hello all. i am fdraid i need soem help and managed to dig up this thread.

mRs-CT wants to feed my nuts to the cats. as I managed to have a couple or more drinks today and purchased 4 mor 42" panasonic plams teles today. I got one for the livung room last month and thought one for the bedroom, one for the spare room and one for the.... not sure would be goof.
unfortunately the delivery friver from marlow beat the taxi driver home so I had no chance to let he know.

She now has the grump for some reason so I threatened to downgrade he F trip to the US to meet me for a weekend to Y but that went down like a shower of ....,

any other real men here to give me helo on how to beat wife into shape?
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear !

Let me start by saying great choice of tv However, as I'm sure you've found the wife doesn't appreciate tvs like that (or indeed in that quantity!!).

Beating the wife into shape is a little frowned upon these days

To cheer her up.....get her an LCD TV for the kitchen ^

PS - I hope things are better in the cold light of day !
Old Jun 12, 2007, 3:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
Originally Posted by latitude
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear !

Let me start by saying great choice of tv However, as I'm sure you've found the wife doesn't appreciate tvs like that (or indeed in that quantity!!).

Beating the wife into shape is a little frowned upon these days

To cheer her up.....get her an LCD TV for the kitchen ^

PS - I hope things are better in the cold light of day !
The cold light of day hurts like hell, I think she beat me in to shape last night. To try and make amends I have already fitted one to the fireplace in the bedroom and it does look cool. Another has gone up to my office and I have managed to sell the last one to a mate who was looking at one anyway so he benefited from my bulk buy price

No I better hoover up the brick dust from in the bedroom from all the drilling I had to do to fit it and then run around the rest of the house with polish so it is tidy for when the good lady gets home. I must achieve all this in 45 minutes as well as pack in time to be picked up to go off to the airport.
Old Jun 12, 2007, 3:49 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
I must achieve all this in 45 minutes as well as pack in time to be picked up to go off to the airport.
Sounds like you need to call The Wolf - he'll be there in 8 minutes 25 seconds.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.