Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA ticket desk in Midway, IL? Looks like LHR during the 223 cancellation

Old Feb 18, 2004, 10:40 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, BA GLD, FT < 30 y

Winter housecleaning!

Last edited by CharlesMD; Jan 23, 2005 at 3:05 pm
Old Feb 18, 2004, 12:30 pm

Since BA doesn't fly out of Midway (runways are too short for long-haul aircraft), I doubt if the picture is of their ticket desk.
Old Feb 18, 2004, 12:35 pm
dnw

I dont understand this post... what has this picture got to do with BA? where in the article does it even mention BA?

[This message has been edited by dnw (edited Feb 18, 2004).]
Old Feb 18, 2004, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dnw:
I dont understand this post... what has this picture got to do with BA? where in the article does it even mention BA? </font>
The uniforms look quite BA-ish and I think the plastic stand on the desk looks like it is stuffed with WT baggage tags.....not that I have seen any in a while
Old Feb 18, 2004, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This of course has nothing to do with BA, it's just a stock photo.
Old Feb 18, 2004, 2:13 pm

It looks like the BA counter at IAD. Look at the glass wall in the background, and how it jets out towards the top.
Old Feb 18, 2004, 3:21 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, BA GLD, FT < 30 y
Winter housecleaning!

Last edited by CharlesMD; Jan 23, 2005 at 3:05 pm
Old Feb 18, 2004, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by BRITISH AIRWAYS USA:
It looks like the BA counter at IAD. Look at the glass wall in the background, and how it jets out towards the top.</font>
On closer inspection it does! which would make that the F check-in desk (being on the end of the row)

Unusual to have WT tags at IAD, last few times I've been through they've only had F for all classes, which meant people finding and excuse to put them on anything; carrier bags, handbags, wallets ( ) etc etc
Old Feb 19, 2004, 1:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
That was a good spot, CharlesMD!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.