Posting of Threedom 'bonus miles'

Old Feb 12, 2004, 6:59 am
Original Poster

Posting of Threedom 'bonus miles'

Sorry if this information is already commmon knowledge or posted elsewhere - I did do a search first.....

Can anyone tell me when the bonus miles under the threedom offer are posted to my Account.

I registered for the offer then booked a LHR/AMS/LHR in C. Flights were taken on 30 Jan/2 Feb and Standard Mileage plus tier bonus has been correctly posted.

The T&Cs say that the mileage will be posted within 4 weeks of the end of the promotion. Is this what has happened in previous such offers?

Any assistance, as usual, will be appreciated
Old Feb 12, 2004, 7:04 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
I'm fairly sure it was posted in another thread but can't find it either.

I think the points post after the end of the offer period at the end of March.
Old Feb 12, 2004, 7:28 am

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
It is not unusual for BA to have promos such as this where the points only post after the end of the promo.
Old Feb 12, 2004, 8:07 am
dnw

Maws confirmed it will be a backsweep after the closing date! why don't we have a crying smilie... :'( :'(

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.