Wiki Posts
Search

Free Party at my place

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2003, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Free Party at my place

G'day,

To all those forum regulars who did not post anything nasty in ScottC's horrid thread I'm holding a big thank you party.

I'm filling the swimming pool with Krug, vintage Krug not the cheapo NV stuff.

Let me know where you are all coming from and I will make sure that I get my BA account manager to sort you all out with F tickets to my place here in Australia.

I have already shipped over a traditional fish and chips van for food and there will be a Mr. Whippy van there too.

One of the old concordes is being flown over and we will use it as a dining room, with authentic concorde menus and wine lists.

It should be quite a hoot, I'm looking forward to seeing you all. Lets make it a party to remember and bring cameras so we can send photos of the event to ScottC.

Love you all (except the Aussie bashers)

Ky Lie
Old Nov 19, 2003, 4:55 pm
Suspended

[This message has been edited by Cygnus X-1 (edited Feb 05, 2004).]
Old Nov 21, 2003, 2:30 am

Programs: BA/BD Gold/IC A/*Wood Gold - Certified BodyCombat and BodyPump Instructor
And can we play with you Sky Flyers pack??
Old Feb 5, 2004, 2:31 pm
Suspended

So Kylie,

Right after Letterman, fly to Japan?
Old Feb 5, 2004, 7:17 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Give me a time and date (squeezed in between weddings) and count me in!
Old Feb 6, 2004, 2:24 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Ah, tasteful, classy, and publicity-shy it was either you or Jordan, Ky Lie dear.

Thank you Dear for inviting all the Board over to your place wherever that may be, and you do not actually specify the location so it's probably Benidorm or Ibiza - or the jungle.

Ever since you attended singing and dancing lessons at the Dame Everage School of Song and Dance - (and you are a star graduate as you are awfully good at making a song and dance out of anything) and tangled with Mrs Mangle you have been the one that most of us see the back view of. As in Page Three you understand, you fans fave read.

Now if I sound snooty and snotty arrogant and condescending that is not just because I work for British Airways (have Qantas had a similar invitation?), but that I have been rostered to work the trip out. I intend to take a leaf out of your book and wear very little and do even less (anyone'd think that I'd graduated to AA domestic First Class). I'll open the Asti Spumante that you ordered, and leave the Amber Nectar where the boys can get at it. The bacon and beans "tucker" bag lunch they can collect or themselves. The service - as to speak - can take care of itself. I will make them all sit down to present the Barbie Doll BA Pucci designed Pucci Galore lookalike doll and then confiscate them - as I am not having you burning them on the bonfire that you call a barbeque.

Now you may think that this has nothing to do with points and miles but what you do not know Ky Lie (why did your Mother call you that? What's wrong with Skippy? My Mother was right as she often commented the she could not understand what the mothers of the working classes were thinking of) is that every BA Board member who is on that priveleged flight will automatically have life membership Premier, and be u/g to F for the rest of their days. You get to pay for it. We have run your Co-op Platinum and charged you accordingly. Me? I get to vet the passenger list (watch how they all schmooz round Ms Galore now)

No, I cannot come to your party - but I will send Blair Van Horn who is far more entertaining and kinder than me and who will report fearlessly on these pages sparing us no details.

So Darling, you may be off to Letterman (who thankfully is unknown this side of the Atlantic) but as you read this over your Cherry Cola just be aware that I Pucci Galore am making myself responsible for your happiness.

Did you have liposuction like Jordan?
Old Feb 6, 2004, 8:17 am
Suspended

Pucci,

We are all waiting for her to return to FT. Kylie's only place of true privacy! Of course, knowing my girl's intellegence, I'm sure she's roaming around under a different name, keeping tabs, promising and creating dreams...that sort of thing.

[This message has been edited by Cygnus X-1 (edited Feb 06, 2004).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.