Silly Girl

Old Feb 4, 2004, 10:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP, BA GLD, FT < 30 y
Winter housecleaning!

Last edited by CharlesMD; Jan 23, 2005 at 3:08 pm
Old Feb 5, 2004, 12:52 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CharlesMD:

It's sad that things like this get blown so out of proportion.
</font>
IMHO, what a load of b0ll0cks!

This girls was stupid one, twice, three times. She DESERVED are far higher punishment to send a warning out to other idiots to stop f*cking around and waisting peoples time. Idiots like her should have to take an IQ test before being issued a passport so they don't go around the world infecting people with their stupidity!

(** Of course I accept that the above may be slightly OTT but it works for me **)

Old Feb 5, 2004, 4:56 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CT-UK:
Idiots like her should have to take an IQ test before being issued a passport so they don't go around the world infecting people with their stupidity!
</font>
The Government would face a huge reduction in passport revenues from the masses who fail the tests!!!

Old Feb 5, 2004, 6:04 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
CharlesMD, you are kind but it is misplaced. She comes from a country where we are very aware of terrorism. We have had bombs go off in public places and she would have awareness of this.

She was probably drunk, and I happen to think that she is really lucky that the US have treated her as stupid and nothing more. Personally I think that she deserves far worse.

I think that she is very lucky that this was the USA, in other countries - Greece comes to mind - she would probably still be in prison.
Old Feb 5, 2004, 6:08 am

Programs: BA/BD Gold/IC A/*Wood Gold - Certified BodyCombat and BodyPump Instructor
Yes, but in Greece they lock you up for getting your puppies out or being a plane spotter.
Old Feb 5, 2004, 6:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by LHR Tim:
Yes, but in Greece they lock you up for getting your puppies out </font>
Is that because Greece is not in the pet passport scheme?
Old Feb 5, 2004, 6:21 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fbgdavidson:
Is that because Greece is not in the pet passport scheme?</font>
no, he's thinking Jordan again

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.