Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

VH1 - 1987 Tribute - PUCCI - though of you......

Old Feb 2, 2004, 6:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card

I was flicking through the channels on Sky yesterday having go bored of "I'm a Celebrity" (though I do think Johnny Rotten is superb value for money - he should win), and came across a 1987 Tribute day on VH1.

The song that was playing was "Sweet Little Mystery" by Wet Wet Wet and the video (which I never recall seeing before) was set in the Caribbean and starts off with a BCAL DC10 landing somewhere and Marty Pellow and crew getting off - including sneak peak into the DC10 and quick flash of BCAL cabin crew.

Pucci were you there as part of the filming.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.