Hannover Lounge

Old Jan 20, 04, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Hannover Lounge

I understand BA has a lounge in HAJ. I'm wondering if I can use it...I'm flying a OW partner that day from ZRH-JFK. However, I'm flying Lufthansa from HAJ to ZRH. I'm OW Emerald and an AC member. Do you think I'll have any luck, and is this club worth the effort?
Thanks for the help.
Old Jan 20, 04, 3:42 pm

I don't know about getting into the BA lounge in your case. But in any event I don't think the lounge is anything to write home about. Anyway, if you are flying out of ZRH on LX you may want to try to get a voucher for the LX lounge in Hanover (which is airport operated) from the LX ticket counter (same terminal as LH). The LH lounge will normally be off limits unless you have a tier with AC - and they are quite strict about that.
Old Jan 20, 04, 3:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Do you think I'll have any luck,"

Nope. You are only entitled to access when you are departing from the aiport on a OW flight. Since you are flying LH, you have no lounge access entitlement

Dave
Old Jan 20, 04, 6:51 pm
Original Member

Last May we flew on a charter Hannover to Faro with Hapag Lloyd airline.

I showed my expired BA Silver card, didn't have any problem getting in.
(wasn't asked about a boarding pass.)

Nothing special, A few snacks, drinks, English new papers.

[This message has been edited by Marvella (edited Jan 20, 2004).]
Old Jan 20, 04, 9:37 pm

You wont get in, but as stated above, you are not missing too much. Quite small, free drinks, biscuits,nuts..some paers and magazines. HAJ is a very small airport, I'm surprised they have a lounge at all.

Search this Thread