OT: Travelling with Catnip

Old Dec 30, 03, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

OT: Travelling with Catnip

I posted this in the Air Canada forum, but since this pertains to arriving in LHR I was hoping someone might be able to help:

I have a very stupid question, but am hoping someone can help. My parents have been visiting from London and are returning back to LHR tomorrow evening. While she was here, my mother purchased several catnip-stuffed toys for her cat. After seeing our cats sniffing around their suitcases, she's concerned that her bags might get singled out at customs.
Should she worry about this or not?

Old Dec 31, 03, 7:34 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by smcniven:
I posted this in the Air Canada forum, but since this pertains to arriving in LHR I was hoping someone might be able to help:

I have a very stupid question, but am hoping someone can help. My parents have been visiting from London and are returning back to LHR tomorrow evening. While she was here, my mother purchased several catnip-stuffed toys for her cat. After seeing our cats sniffing around their suitcases, she's concerned that her bags might get singled out at customs.
Should she worry about this or not?

</font>

Not if she puts the drugs in your father's suitcase. Then the customs sniffer cats will go for the wrong one.
Old Dec 31, 03, 8:18 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by The Disco Volante:

Not if she puts the drugs in your father's suitcase. Then the customs sniffer cats will go for the wrong one.
</font>
Yeah, but he's carrying the polish sausages that he can't get in London. I'm looking forward to hearing how their arrival was!
Old Dec 31, 03, 8:57 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by smcniven:
Yeah, but he's carrying the polish sausages that he can't get in London. I'm looking forward to hearing how their arrival was!</font>
The combination of polish sausages and catnip may be too much for the sniffer dogs' sensitive noses.
Old Dec 31, 03, 9:52 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Carbon Conscious Travel

Our old cat is partial to Kebabs leftovers. Not for one second do I endorse packing one of these stinkers for a transatlantic journey.

teehee

Search this Thread