Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA may merge with Iberia

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2003, 2:07 pm
Lux

This kind of prospect keeps me awake at night, and not because I'm excited about it.

Short haul and long haul both very average, definitely sub-BA in my experience.
Old Dec 17, 2003, 4:17 pm

Programs: Bah, HUMBUG!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fraisse10:
Nope. Don't travel with IB now and won't in future.</font>
If they merge and you plan to try to stick with whatever BA becomes you will be.
Old Dec 18, 2003, 1:39 am

Programs: AA-EXP (1.7MM), BA-Slvr, HH-Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by BackOfTheBus:
The flight attendants were rude (BA's may be cold, but rarely insult you directly)</font>
Until it can be proved otherwise to me, I have to take this as fact. It seems to be a common complaint every time I read something about IB.

Old Dec 18, 2003, 2:15 am

Programs: BA Blue. 19695 Lifetime TPs
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kanebear:
If they merge and you plan to try to stick with whatever BA becomes you will be.</font>
Depends whatyou think the "merger" will lok like but IF it happens (a) I bet you the name IB won't exist (b) it will be like a lion "merging" with an antelope. So, I remain unworried.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.