Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spouse OLCI

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2003, 4:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Spouse OLCI

Mrs Edi-traveller has been down in London doing some Crimbo shopping this last few days. As the place she stayed in doesn't have internet I OLCI'd her into 1A on the return flight....

.....anyone ever helped out like this but created a surprise such as 25B?
Old Dec 11, 2003, 4:52 pm

Programs: LH/BA/DL
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by edi-traveller:
.....anyone ever helped out like this but created a surprise such as 25B?</font>
NO - but little surprises like upgrades and pre-reserve better seats.

25B (or even worse 53f) sounds good also, will try it next time and blame it on you, edi-traveller
Old Dec 11, 2003, 4:53 pm

Programs: BA Silver / Bonyoy Platinum
Classic! That would be so funny! In fact my Mum would like 25a as it is near the toilet!

Shame you cant see the profiles of folk who have already checked in and stick yer pals/partners next to complete opposites!
Old Dec 11, 2003, 5:00 pm

Programs: VS FC, BA EC, HHonours
Or better still, check yourself in next to a busty blonde...

"Excuse me while I just lean over and close the blind" lol
Old Dec 11, 2003, 7:26 pm

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
A colleague of mine managed to select 1C on an EDI-LHR the other day and found himself fighting for elbow space next to our lovable Chancellor of the Exchequer.
Old Dec 12, 2003, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ajamieson:
A colleague of mine managed to select 1C on an EDI-LHR the other day and found himself fighting for elbow space next to our lovable Chancellor of the Exchequer.</font>
I've had that honour too. You should hear him eat his breakfast. Pigs and troughs spring to mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.