Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Which car rental companies are currently offering the highest BA miles in North Ameri

Which car rental companies are currently offering the highest BA miles in North Ameri

Old Nov 17, 03, 11:57 am
Original Poster

ca?
Old Nov 17, 03, 12:11 pm

Programs: Mucci Gold Class
Avis.
Old Nov 17, 03, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by whmere:
Avis.</font>
How many miles do they offer, and do you need to advise them of any speacial codes in order to qualify for said offer ?

Thanks
Old Nov 17, 03, 12:59 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold (current GGL), HH Diamond
500 per rental.

Currently there is also a bonus 500 miles on the 2nd rental, 1000 miles on the 4th rental, and 1500 miles on the 6th rental.

You do not have to use the BA AWD, but in my experience, it's a pretty good one. Generally it gives 20% off. (I used to have a corporate AWD that seemed to be somewhere between 20 and 25% off, but some bigger companies may have better deals.)

If you use a corporate AWD, you generally get 250 miles, and no bonus miles.

Other than that, you don't need to use the BA AWD (I've had a couple of last minute rentals where I didn't use it but still got miles).

What I'm not sure of is what qualifies it as a corporate AWD that awards less miles ...

Search this Thread