Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WT+ to Melbourne

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2003, 10:36 pm

Programs: BA Silver, IC Ambassador, Priority Pass
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Kate_Canuck:
One comment on another's suggestion re seating. Someone suggested trying to get the bulkhead window pair immediately behind Club World. Keep in mind that these seats might be immediately behind the toilet. Particularly on a night flight, these seats might not be a great option as there is a lot of traffic to and fro (including traffic from WT in the cabin behind). Not to mention the occasional odd smell ... Depends on how important the extra few inches of leg room are to you (in WT+, not worth it for 5'7" me). Also, not entirely sure (perhaps someone can confirm), but I think the seats in the last row of WT+ don't recline as much as the others (e.g. a few inches less).</font>

I was in the last seat in NCW (20G and 70 seat NCW config) on the flight from LHR to BOM last week and I can tell you that there were no toilets on the bulkhead area of WT+. The toilets were at the end of WT+, beginning of WT.

bvamin

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.