Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cleared for 001 on the 23rd

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2003, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Cleared for 001 on the 23rd

I just got a confirmed seat on the final flight back in time. Anyone else from the FT community joining me?
Old Oct 7, 2003, 5:44 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Meaning you paid with $ or miles? My guess, $?
Old Oct 7, 2003, 9:14 pm
Original Poster

PAID IN FULL. Sometimes we have to finally spend that money we keep saving from all our free mileage flights and use it for a special occassion, or a final farewell. One can only buy so much luggage and so many electronic gadgets with the money saved. I want to be able to properly say goodbye. THis is one of those rare occurences in our lifetime where we are going backwards in technological progress.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 11:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Ventures:
PAID IN FULL. Sometimes we have to finally spend that money we keep saving from all our free mileage flights and use it for a special occassion, or a final farewell. One can only buy so much luggage and so many electronic gadgets with the money saved. I want to be able to properly say goodbye. THis is one of those rare occurences in our lifetime where we are going backwards in technological progress.</font>
Good for you, Ventures. I'm sure most of us wish we were as fortunate. Enjoy the penultimate Concorde flight!
Old Oct 8, 2003, 12:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Congratulations, Ventures! You are truly fortunate. I hope it proves to be everything it should be.
Old Oct 8, 2003, 1:28 am

Programs: LH au VS au BMI au
i hope you get technical stops in both Shannon and Gander, what can be better that 3 Concorde takeoffs and Landings + the compensation for a screwed up concorde flight - enjoy
Old Oct 8, 2003, 1:46 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Looking forward to your trip report!

Congratulations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.