Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone in NAEC get an Airborne Express package?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone in NAEC get an Airborne Express package?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2003, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci Gold Class
I'd tell you if your mail was in your profile. I don't want to mess with BA here: they went above and beyond and I know they don't like the way we broadcast every little thing. For public consumption I'll say that BA went a very long way to buying back my loyalty today and if this becomes the norm then they probably will get back the premium travelers.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 1:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Someone at BA recently saw the light I think
Old Oct 7, 2003, 1:55 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold (current GGL), HH Diamond
Understood. It's probably best left at that anyway. (Although I am going to have to sign up with a provider to add a personal e-mail to my profile.)

I find it encouraging that BA is concentrating effort in this area and making frequent flyers happy.

I haven't flown BA enough this year to expect anything out of the ordinary ... just barely enough to requalify for gold.
Old Oct 7, 2003, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'd love to know what it was as well (as well as what amount of tiers you needed to get it??). [email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.