Wiki Posts
Search

RBC Visa 50% bonus transfer to EC for Cdn

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2003, 5:26 am
Original Poster

RBC Visa 50% bonus transfer to EC for Cdn

Hi,

Here we go, from oct. 1st to dec. 31st, transfer a minimum of 10 000 pts without a maximum and gets 50% more EC miles! So ít's mean that we come back like before july 1st 2003!
Old Oct 3, 2003, 2:28 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by smorin:
Hi,

Here we go, from oct. 1st to dec. 31st, transfer a minimum of 10 000 pts without a maximum and gets 50% more EC miles! So ít's mean that we come back like before july 1st 2003!
</font>
Is that only on the RBC AVION ? or is it on the RBC BA VISA also ?
Old Oct 3, 2003, 6:35 pm
Original Poster

Hello crazy canuck!

Sorry, just the AVION card, it's one of the reason I didn't choose the RBC BA card, this time we have 50% more miles, it's not like the 2 BA miles for 1 AVION of two years ago, but it's better than nothing!

[This message has been edited by smorin (edited 10-04-2003).]
Old Oct 3, 2003, 7:32 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by smorin:
Hello crazy canuck!

Sorry, just the AVION card, it's one of the reason I didn't choose the RBC BA card, this time we have 50% more miles, it's not like the 2 for 1 of two years ago, but it's better than nothing!
</font>
Thanks Smorin!
Old Oct 6, 2003, 2:43 pm

Great news! I had only just got my Avion card when they did the 2:1, so I didn't really get to take advantage. I will this time!

This is also one of the main reasons that I have stuck with the Avion card rather than the BA card. They don't really seem to be very dedicated to the BA card.
Old Oct 6, 2003, 5:16 pm

Programs: AA 2MM
Even with 50% bonus it's a better deal to transfer to AA if you want tics in J or f.

BA charges 75 000 BA miles for AA-1st in cont USA/Canada

If you are ok with coach then its a great deal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.