Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Non month end year end

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2003, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Non month end year end

My current membership year is shown as:
09 Dec 2002 to 31 Dec 2003
(this is membership year rather than card validity period).

Because of my travel plans it would assist me to have an exact 12 month calendar year (I will earn valuable points in the 3 weeks between 9 and 31 Dec, which don't help increase status this year but might if included next year).

Has BA switched to a mandatory month end year end. If not, does anyone have experience of persuading BA to alter their year end and/or carry forward 'unused' points from one year to the next ?
Old Oct 3, 2003, 6:08 am

Programs: BA Gold; VA Velocity Gold; LH FTL; Marriott Gold; ICHG Platinum AMB; Hilton Gold
Adding to this question, has anyone ever persuaded BA to alter their year-end (for instance if they have just started flying lots of C/J-class segments, with the promise of more)?

There's really no incentive for them to do this, but would be interested in any experiences of requesting changes like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.