Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Concorde flight on BA - where to have credited miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2003, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

I will be on a Concorde one-way flight. Where should I have the miles credited? I am a member of AA and QF, no tier.
Old Oct 1, 2003, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Obviously to QF as you won't get ANY Miles if you put it on AA.
Old Oct 1, 2003, 8:21 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by strflyer:
I will be on a Concorde one-way flight. Where should I have the miles credited? I am a member of AA and QF, no tier.</font>
Do you earn more on QF ?, if so, how many more?, and is it easier to gain status with QF ?
Old Oct 2, 2003, 2:05 am

Programs: QF LT Gold, AA LT Plat and SQ bottom feeder..
Considering you DON'T GET ANY miles on AAdvantage across the pond, then yes, you do get 'more'.
QF is worth joining if you can gain the status for the perks. Otherwise AA has better redemption awards (less miles).
Old Oct 2, 2003, 6:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
if you have no status with either why not sign up for the German Executive Club?

You'll be not that far off Silver with that one way. I think it is 400 points in the EC to gain Silver and you'd get 250 for the Concorde one way. Just get a WT+ long haul in there somewhere and you'll be away
Old Oct 2, 2003, 7:18 am
Used to be Sydneysider

Programs: AS MVP/Gold (and 75K aspirant)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ScottC:
Obviously to QF as you won't get ANY Miles if you put it on AA.</font>
Unless of course it was the LHR-YYZ run.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.