Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

If you have problems with OLCI this may help

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2003, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!

http://In my thread here I detailed the problems I was getting with OLCI for an award booking made on-line. Last week I made four bookings: EDI-LHR, LHR-MAN, MAN-SOU, SOU-EDI. It seems something was functioning incorrectly on ba.com last because all four bookings gave me the same problems.

When I tried to check-in on Sunday night I got the same message, "Your booking is not complete, yada, yada, yada...." I called EC Sales and described the problem. This time the agent "Revalidated" my booking. I have no idea what this means but when I went back OLCI - "Bingo" - I was able to check-in.

When I hit the same problem on Tuesday evening for my remaining two bookings I called EC Sales again and asked then to "revalidate" the bookings. Once again I was able to check-in without any further problems.

Whether this is a fix for all OLCI booking related problems I have no idea, but I know it worked for me.

------------------
Gaza's oneworld & Star Alliance Round the World Information Pages - www.rtw-info.co.uk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.