Search

Award tix question

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2003, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

Location: California, AA EXP,HH Gold,Hyatt Diamond, *wood PLT, Amex PLT,
Award tix question

Question for BA experts

Can I book an award ticket before setting up the household account to have the required miles to get the award??

Also how tough is it to get an award seat on BA from LAX to Dubai in coach for this December?
THanks
kelly786
Old Sep 17, 2003, 12:32 pm
dnw

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kelly786:
Can I book an award ticket before setting up the household account to have the required miles to get the award??</font>
No

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Also how tough is it to get an award seat on BA from LAX to Dubai in coach for this December?</font>
There is reasonable availability showing both ways at the moment, you can check online from the EC website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.