Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Looking For Negotiated Corporate Concorde Fare

Old Sep 7, 2003, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire

I would like to take one last trip on the Concorde. I have found that the "promotional" fares are in the range of $6,500 to $9,500 (give or take a few bucks) .

Ihave heard/read rumors that corporations are getting Concorde tickets for $3,000-$6,000. Perhaps I would be able to afford a trip at this level.

I would appreciate if anyone could either email me privately or post how I might be able to get these more favorable rates. I know most corporate discounts are easy to use, and are often used even by contractors or clients of corporations, etc. So any help would be appreciated.
Old Sep 7, 2003, 5:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Just figured out that my Yahoo mail had de-activated because I had not signed in to it, so I have now just re-activated that account. Anything sent earlier would have bounced back, but should be ok now.
Old Sep 8, 2003, 4:59 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
I think you'll find that even if you were to offer to pay the full (R) fare, you won't have any availability. I suspect you may have left it too late.
Old Sep 8, 2003, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
ba.com still cliams to have availability, but at 4.5k each way
Old Sep 13, 2003, 9:59 am
Original Poster

(bump)
Still wondering if anyone knows about some kind of undocumented Concorde deal?
Old Sep 13, 2003, 6:33 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jetsetter:
(bump)
Still wondering if anyone knows about some kind of undocumented Concorde deal?
</font>
dream on
Old Sep 13, 2003, 10:42 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
There are definitely corp negotiated rates with BA for Concorde service. The price level you talk about seems reasonable. Although I won't disclose the fare here (I think it's confidential), we have a very favorable rate for F and J on BA.

Generally, to book those rates, you must book directly through your company's travel department - which most companies will only do for employees on business, clients, and sometimes employees and family on holiday.

If you work at a big company, you might want to inquire with your own travel department.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.