If you are willing, I am able

Old Aug 7, 03, 10:28 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk
Original Poster

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
If you are willing, I am able

I am willing to spill beans again, but only if you are still quite happy to let me. I realise these have absolutely nothing to do with points, miles, seats or luggage, the "i" word, or the "c" word.

I have given you two stories in the onepost from the galley and beyond, but if you have had enough I will leave it for another time. It is again quite long and will take a bit of work, but I am willing to forgo the garden and my sun tan if you are happy.

This is [i] a "do-you-love-me" post, as yyou've already made me feel quite honoured, I just don't want to over-egg this. I can do one more and then I have a trip and then.....I'm on my hols and I will definitely not be posting for a bit as I have a hot date planned for every night, and the days will be spent wearing nothing but Dior.

If you get reports from Portugal that something nasty has washed up on the beach and is terrifying the children, please be charitable and think of whales rather than me!
Old Aug 7, 03, 10:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

SPILL THE BEANS!

Old Aug 7, 03, 10:34 am

I agree more bean spilling.

Your first story seamed to have quite a lot to do with seats (toilet) and luggage (hand)
Old Aug 7, 03, 10:35 am
JAP

Location: Cork, Ireland. Aer Lingus (in the bin), BA Gold (woo hoo!), EBB Blue, HH Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Spill the beans and any other vegetables as well !!!!!

Your stories deserve to be put in print (in a book) - have you ever thought of doing that ?

I have read a couple of quite entertaining books on escapades in aircraft, but based on your latest tale, I'm sure that your would be a #1 seller Pucci !!

John P.
Old Aug 7, 03, 10:36 am

Programs: DJ, QF, SPG, Hilton
Dear Ms Galore,

While I can't speak for everyone here, and I definitely can't speak on any official capacity from this web site, I think most people here will agree with me when I say, 'keep them coming!'.

I'd say those who won't want to read them don't have to read them. They don't know what they're missing. I don't think you need to ask before you post. We all know how much rubbish there is on the Internet...

Most often, reading your posts prove to be the only bright spot in my day, even with the 35C degree heat.

Thank you for posting and try to post during evening, so you can enjoy some sun!

Old Aug 7, 03, 10:45 am

Programs: BA GGL&CCR, LH HON, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I wanna see this beans, please :-)

PS: Was it parfume you were talking about?
Old Aug 7, 03, 10:50 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
Definitely keep them coming. These stories are one of the things that makes the BA board so entertaining.

We can get **** good travel info when we need it but have a laff as well.
Old Aug 7, 03, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Berlin, Germany; Toronto, Canada; and SW Florida, USA
Programs: UA 1K, BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, and assorted others
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by PUCCI GALORE:
the "c" word</font>
ooooooh....the c word....I can hardly wait!
Old Aug 7, 03, 11:15 am

Programs: BA - Gold, BD - Gold, SPG - Gold, HH - Gold
please ;-)))
Old Aug 7, 03, 11:35 am

Location: JFK - AA EXP 3MM, BA Gold, AX Centurion, LH Senator
My dear Pucci. I would gladly give up status on other airlines to have you as my purser on a flight.
Old Aug 7, 03, 12:40 pm

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by edi-traveller:

We can get **** good travel info when we need it but have a laff as well.
</font>
Why has the word d*mn been edited out here - should I have said "darn" instead?
Old Aug 7, 03, 2:02 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by PUCCI GALORE:
... but I am willing to forgo the garden and my sun tan if you are happy.</font>
Pucci... you are THE reason I ply the BA board! Take your sun and well deserved rest, but during the afternoon, feed us those scrumptous little tidbits. As you can see, we keep coming back for more and more and more...
Old Aug 7, 03, 2:18 pm
Used to be Sydneysider

Programs: AS MVP/Gold (and 75K aspirant)
Please please please... MORE!

I about died laughing over that first story. So go ahead and preview your memoirs all you want.
Old Aug 7, 03, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by edi-traveller:
Why has the word d*mn been edited out here ... ?</font>
Because the (sshh!) thought police are very sensitive. One of my posts using the expression 'p-r-i-c-k-i-n-g the conscience' (or similar) ended up with asterisks. What have they got against 'conscience' ?

What's that? Back to the topic?

Well it's a no-brainer, isn't it. Personally, I can't stand it much longer ...
Old Aug 7, 03, 3:47 pm

Location: EWR, USA, AA 1MM Gold, United Premier Silver, TrueBlue Mosaic, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Emerald Club Executive
Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: