Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-Ticket receipts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2003, 8:38 am
Original Poster

E-Ticket receipts

When BA is trying to save money why do they send out two itnerary/receipts out with every e-ticket I book?
Of course both of these get posted in seperate envelopes. I wonder if they even know they are doing it? It just seems a waste to me.

Does everybody else get this?
Old Feb 5, 2003, 8:43 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
I never get anything through the post - just Email confirmation.
Old Feb 5, 2003, 8:48 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by edi-traveller:
I never get anything through the post - just Email confirmation.</font>
I guess they can't afford to send them out to just anybody
I suspect Merry gets 3 or 4 copies
Old Feb 6, 2003, 1:42 pm

does ba charge for paper tix?
Old Feb 10, 2003, 2:17 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by edi-traveller:
I never get anything through the post - just Email confirmation.</font>
I used to get confirmation through the post, but for the last year or so I only get email itineraries... I'm not bothered either way, but it is a bit inconvenient sometimes when check-in and customs agents at the other end get all suspicious because all I have is a printed out email.
Old Feb 10, 2003, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
When you check in, you can always ask the agent to print you an e-ticket receipt. BA do it on a blank ATB-type card and it looks much more "official" than a print of an e-mail.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.