Wiki Posts
Search

BA Club World Fares LAX-LHR

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2004, 4:54 am
Original Poster

BA Club World Fares LAX-LHR

Dear BA FTers
First time on this forum, so please be gentle with me! Am looking for a discounted fare in BA C Class LAX-LHR-LAX but not having much luck. Can anyone point me in the direction of a consolidator for this route/fare? Am also interested in doing CW one way and WTP on the return but the website won't le me do this...any suggestions?
Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks
dcgS

Last edited by dcgoldSteve; Jun 1, 2004 at 4:55 am Reason: spelling!
Old Jun 20, 2004, 5:46 pm

Programs: aa lifetime platinum
Smile

Originally Posted by dcgoldSteve
Dear BA FTers
First time on this forum, so please be gentle with me! Am looking for a discounted fare in BA C Class LAX-LHR-LAX but not having much luck. Can anyone point me in the direction of a consolidator for this route/fare? Am also interested in doing CW one way and WTP on the return but the website won't le me do this...any suggestions?
Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks
dcgS
this should work for you: http://matrix.itasoftware.com/cvg/dispatch/. enjoy!
Old Jun 20, 2004, 6:17 pm

cool tool ^
Old Jun 20, 2004, 7:26 pm

Location: SCL, MCT, LGW and a variety of 1W lounges in between.
Programs: BA Mucci (Seigneur et Ingenieur des Appareils Volants (Gold)), QF (WP and LTG), AA EXP, GF Gold
LAX to LON

Well there are other ways if you want to cross in BA Club. Firstly, coming out of Vancouver will save you money as Canada is cheaper than US, also Mexico may be the option.. Secondly, if you go somewhere else in Europe on the same trip, it may be cheaper to end the ticket there as London is the most expensive place to stop, then we can get you a cheap return back to London etc....

If you have time to burn, you could do a DONE3 fare LAX to London and another couple of side trips in Europe or middle east, and then on to Hong Kong with BA or Cathay, with a side trip and then back to LAX for US$6600. Of course you could kill all of the side trips and just go LAX-LHR-HKG-LAX.

Really cheap fares are not found very often on BA from LAX. Cheap business is the realm of Air NZ. You probably need an I class which might have 42 advanced purchase requirement for a bit under US$4000. If you need to buy closer to the day of travel then the other suggestion might work

If you want to do the RTW (round the world) then give me a shout or see my threads on the Global Alliances, Oneworld section. I have broken down all of the fares for every class from every country in one thread.

May your seats be flat forever, except in Russian domestic turboprops because that would mean you were lying on the floor again. Oh yes, and Africa too...

Last edited by spotwelder; Jun 20, 2004 at 7:31 pm Reason: update
Old Jun 21, 2004, 8:01 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Can't really get a same day connection from LHR to Vancouver and then onto LAX. The above poster is very right about the fares being lower out of Vancouver. Great fairmont hotel at Vancouver airport.
Old Jun 21, 2004, 9:32 am

Programs: Mucci Reperateur des Coeurs Brises
[QUOTE=spotwelder]Well there are other ways if you want to cross in BA Club. Firstly, coming out of Vancouver will save you money as Canada is cheaper than US, also Mexico may be the option]

Second the Vancouver option...

Had to go to Seattle few months ago from Johannesburg. Roundtrip in Club was over $10,000. Flew to Vancouver for $3900 and got a $150 ticket to Seattle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.