Search

Celebs on BA

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2012, 1:32 am

Originally Posted by HilFly

Hiddy in lycra..........swoon.......
Some would say Hiddy as an XC jay boy........swoon...... But not me obviously
Old Oct 28, 2012, 1:41 am

Programs: BAEC GCH, CXMP Gold, Amex Plat, HH Gold, Accor Plat, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold
We're on UD as well...

flyertalk
An internet bulletin board (flyertalk.com) that is filled with some useful hints and a lot of flaming and insulting. Filled with unnecessary drama.

"I went to go check out flyertalk to see this new Delta Airlines promotion and all I got was flaming for asking a question."
Old Oct 28, 2012, 2:40 am

Originally Posted by stevieed
We're on UD as well...

flyertalk
An internet bulletin board (flyertalk.com) that is filled with some useful hints and a lot of flaming and insulting. Filled with unnecessary drama.

"I went to go check out flyertalk to see this new Delta Airlines promotion and all I got was flaming for asking a question."
An entry filed by someone called Randy Peterson I see. Now where have i heard of him? Presumably this is the image he wanted to portray for FT
Old Oct 28, 2012, 3:17 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by Yahillwe
A very handsome George Clooney at the CCR with a male friend...
I don't recognise many celebrities but George Clooney is one of the few I would recognise and I would like to see
Old Oct 28, 2012, 3:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
I don't recognise many celebrities but George Clooney is one of the few I would recognise and I would like to see
He is handsome... But if you go to Italy he looks just an Italian man... What gave him away, was the voice... And he really isn't tall at all, and I am a shorty.. I would say 5'10.

Alone, but then a man joined him... Actually there were more handsome men than him... Though his charity work nothing could beat... bravo Mr Clooney ^
Old Oct 28, 2012, 3:30 am

Programs: BAEC GCH, CXMP Gold, Amex Plat, HH Gold, Accor Plat, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by ColdWalker
An entry filed by someone called Randy Peterson I see. Now where have i heard of him? Presumably this is the image he wanted to portray for FT
And quite the opposite to what I experience ^

Anyway, back to the thread in question, I've never met anyone famous on a BA flight or in a BA lounge, so I'll be on my way.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 4:20 am

Programs: VS Au, Skywards Au, BA Exec Ag, HH Diamond, Taj Au
Outbound to LAX a couple of weeks ago: Simon Cowell and Kelsey Grammer (with new baby).

Return on Sunday: Eddie Redmayne, Lulu, and Will dot somewhere iam.

Oh this was on VS ... much more fun .
Old Nov 1, 2012, 4:32 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Silver, Alitalia Freccia Alta, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by slinky09
Outbound to LAX a couple of weeks ago: Simon Cowell and Kelsey Grammer (with new baby).
What a horrible thought...
Old Nov 1, 2012, 4:36 am

Programs: Mucci de Pucci, BA Gold, Delta SkyMiles, CX Gold, AMEX Plat, 25 meter swimming badge
After watching Skyfall last Friday, I was pleasantly surprised to find myself sat in front of the new Miss Moneypenny (I shan't spoil it for those yet to see the film), and Michael Wilson, the chap who wrote the film itself, on my return from IST yesterday lunchtime.

No sign of Bond himself though.
Old Nov 1, 2012, 4:44 am
BOH

Programs: IC Hotels Spire, BA Gold
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
There is a bloke in our parent company in Austria who is the total spit of GC...but a 10 year younger version. I've worked for this company for just over a year and 3 times now when out with him for a beer he has been approached by girls and asked if he is a brother of GC. Everywhere he goes he turns heads because of his looks......b***ard
Old Nov 1, 2012, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by BOH
There is a bloke in our parent company in Austria who is the total spit of GC...but a 10 year younger version. I've worked for this company for just over a year and 3 times now when out with him for a beer he has been approached by girls and asked if he is a brother of GC. Everywhere he goes he turns heads because of his looks......b***ard
For sure he can make ŁŁŁ as a lookalike
Daniel Craig lookalike lives James Bond lifestyle
Old Nov 1, 2012, 6:13 am

Programs: Mucci de Pucci, BA Gold, Delta SkyMiles, CX Gold, AMEX Plat, 25 meter swimming badge
deleted

Last edited by OrchardTravel; Nov 1, 2012 at 6:14 am Reason: Fat fingers
Old Nov 8, 2012, 3:57 am

Programs: AA plat pro, HH Diamond
Cool

The Saturdays flying CW fom LAX

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...et-London.html
Old Nov 8, 2012, 4:19 am

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA
Originally Posted by silvergirl
Lol you would think their handlers/maids/bodyguards would help.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 4:34 am

Looks like Samsonite spinner, nice suitcase.

So they had more than 32kg, could they not have paid for overweight baggage?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.