Celebs on BA

Old Oct 28, 12, 2:32 am
  #4141  
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,513
Originally Posted by HilFly View Post

Hiddy in lycra..........swoon.......
Some would say Hiddy as an XC jay boy........swoon...... But not me obviously
ColdWalker is offline  
Old Oct 28, 12, 2:41 am
  #4142  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Programs: BAEC GCH, CXMP Gold, Amex Plat, HH Gold, Accor Plat, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold
Posts: 1,106
We're on UD as well...

flyertalk
An internet bulletin board (flyertalk.com) that is filled with some useful hints and a lot of flaming and insulting. Filled with unnecessary drama.

"I went to go check out flyertalk to see this new Delta Airlines promotion and all I got was flaming for asking a question."
stevieed is offline  
Old Oct 28, 12, 3:40 am
  #4143  
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,513
Originally Posted by stevieed View Post
We're on UD as well...

flyertalk
An internet bulletin board (flyertalk.com) that is filled with some useful hints and a lot of flaming and insulting. Filled with unnecessary drama.

"I went to go check out flyertalk to see this new Delta Airlines promotion and all I got was flaming for asking a question."
An entry filed by someone called Randy Peterson I see. Now where have i heard of him? Presumably this is the image he wanted to portray for FT
ColdWalker is offline  
Old Oct 28, 12, 4:17 am
  #4144  
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Posts: 22,082
Originally Posted by Yahillwe View Post
A very handsome George Clooney at the CCR with a male friend...
I don't recognise many celebrities but George Clooney is one of the few I would recognise and I would like to see
LTN Phobia is offline  
Old Oct 28, 12, 4:28 am
  #4145  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: A metal nomad
Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Posts: 23,118
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia View Post
I don't recognise many celebrities but George Clooney is one of the few I would recognise and I would like to see
He is handsome... But if you go to Italy he looks just an Italian man... What gave him away, was the voice... And he really isn't tall at all, and I am a shorty.. I would say 5'10.

Alone, but then a man joined him... Actually there were more handsome men than him... Though his charity work nothing could beat... bravo Mr Clooney ^
Yahillwe is offline  
Old Oct 28, 12, 4:30 am
  #4146  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Programs: BAEC GCH, CXMP Gold, Amex Plat, HH Gold, Accor Plat, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold
Posts: 1,106
Originally Posted by ColdWalker View Post
An entry filed by someone called Randy Peterson I see. Now where have i heard of him? Presumably this is the image he wanted to portray for FT
And quite the opposite to what I experience ^

Anyway, back to the thread in question, I've never met anyone famous on a BA flight or in a BA lounge, so I'll be on my way.
stevieed is offline  
Old Nov 1, 12, 5:20 am
  #4147  
 
Join Date: May 2006
Programs: VS Au, Skywards Au, BA Exec Ag, HH Diamond, Taj Au
Posts: 1,389
Outbound to LAX a couple of weeks ago: Simon Cowell and Kelsey Grammer (with new baby).

Return on Sunday: Eddie Redmayne, Lulu, and Will dot somewhere iam.

Oh this was on VS ... much more fun .
slinky09 is offline  
Old Nov 1, 12, 5:32 am
  #4148  
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: London
Programs: BA Gold, VS Silver, Alitalia Freccia Alta, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum
Posts: 402
Originally Posted by slinky09 View Post
Outbound to LAX a couple of weeks ago: Simon Cowell and Kelsey Grammer (with new baby).
What a horrible thought...
colm is offline  
Old Nov 1, 12, 5:36 am
  #4149  
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Programs: Mucci de Pucci, BA Gold, Delta SkyMiles, CX Gold, AMEX Plat, 25 meter swimming badge
Posts: 515
After watching Skyfall last Friday, I was pleasantly surprised to find myself sat in front of the new Miss Moneypenny (I shan't spoil it for those yet to see the film), and Michael Wilson, the chap who wrote the film itself, on my return from IST yesterday lunchtime.

No sign of Bond himself though.
OrchardTravel is offline  
Old Nov 1, 12, 5:44 am
  #4150  
BOH
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: UK
Programs: IC Hotels Spire, BA Gold
Posts: 8,357
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia View Post
I don't recognise many celebrities but George Clooney is one of the few I would recognise and I would like to see
There is a bloke in our parent company in Austria who is the total spit of GC...but a 10 year younger version. I've worked for this company for just over a year and 3 times now when out with him for a beer he has been approached by girls and asked if he is a brother of GC. Everywhere he goes he turns heads because of his looks......b***ard
BOH is offline  
Old Nov 1, 12, 6:58 am
  #4151  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London-etc
Posts: 3,893
Originally Posted by BOH View Post
There is a bloke in our parent company in Austria who is the total spit of GC...but a 10 year younger version. I've worked for this company for just over a year and 3 times now when out with him for a beer he has been approached by girls and asked if he is a brother of GC. Everywhere he goes he turns heads because of his looks......b***ard
For sure he can make as a lookalike
Daniel Craig lookalike lives James Bond lifestyle
Polomarc is offline  
Old Nov 1, 12, 7:13 am
  #4152  
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Programs: Mucci de Pucci, BA Gold, Delta SkyMiles, CX Gold, AMEX Plat, 25 meter swimming badge
Posts: 515
deleted

Last edited by OrchardTravel; Nov 1, 12 at 7:14 am Reason: Fat fingers
OrchardTravel is offline  
Old Nov 8, 12, 4:57 am
  #4153  
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Programs: AA plat pro, HH Diamond
Posts: 429
Cool

The Saturdays flying CW fom LAX

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...et-London.html
silvergirl is offline  
Old Nov 8, 12, 5:19 am
  #4154  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA
Posts: 2,131
Originally Posted by silvergirl View Post
Lol you would think their handlers/maids/bodyguards would help.
GodAtum is offline  
Old Nov 8, 12, 5:34 am
  #4155  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London-etc
Posts: 3,893
Looks like Samsonite spinner, nice suitcase.

So they had more than 32kg, could they not have paid for overweight baggage?
Polomarc is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread