Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebs on BA

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2010, 6:09 am

Programs: Intercontinental Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by HighLife
I wouldn't risk faking a sighting like that here on FT The LostGrandpaPolice would be onto me within minutes!

Well if thats the case i feel VERY sorry for her fellow presumably front cabin passenger on her flight.

Lets hope they've all packed there noise cancelling headphones!
Old Jan 12, 2010, 6:10 am

Programs: BA Silver, AF Gold
If she carries on like that she will soon end up at Oxbridge Hospital.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 6:16 am

Programs: MUCCI, BA LTG/GGL/CCR, AF PLAT, ETHIHAD AND LH USELESS PLASTIC
Originally Posted by cbrendan

Well if thats the case i feel VERY sorry for her fellow presumably front cabin passenger on her flight.

Lets hope they've all packed there noise cancelling headphones!
It's only the GF lounge.. and she was led in by Special Services at the same time as me so she didn't miss the CCR entrance by mistake... so it is likely to be a bunch of poor CW rather than F pax who end up being subjected to her

Latest update: a Robert Redford lookalike (or senior record ccmpany exec) has just come and picked up SB and her PA (?) from GF. It looks like he is travelling with them...

peace at last
Old Jan 12, 2010, 6:23 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond
SuBo EDI lounge this morning. Being very loud.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 6:24 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
It sounds like she should have been offloaded for causing other people inconvenience.

Thank goodness she wasn't at GF 20 hours earlier.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 7:11 am

Programs: Amex Plat; BA Blue
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
Why is she behaving stupidly like that?
Because she's severely intellectually subnormal, or did I just dream the last year or so?

My mum spent several years (working) in a psychiatric hospital; the first thing she said when she saw SB on stage was that there was clearly something wrong with her - you could almost see it in her eyes.

She's probably behaved like that for years and years - it's just now she does it in public, people notice.

The question probably should be: "Why is she being allowed to behave stupidly like that, in public, without her carer intervening?"
Old Jan 12, 2010, 10:29 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Alex Salmond on today's BA8716. Last to board and obviously relishing the opportunity to stroll the length of the Elsie (AKA G-LCYE) in the presence of a captive/seated audience.

Unrelated (probably ) two passengers in their twenties were seat shifted prior to general boarding - trim adjustment being the cited reason (apparently )
Old Jan 12, 2010, 11:35 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by A Man Ray Kind Of Sky
She's probably behaved like that for years and years - it's just now she does it in public, people notice.
I wish people behaved in a way that does not disturb others, regardless of their public profile.

P.S. I don't watch television and I don't live in the UK but I have noticed her photos quite a bit. I must admit she does have the look of someone who may not behave in a totally standard manner.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 2:04 pm

Programs: Amex Plat; BA Blue
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
I wish people behaved in a way that does not disturb others, regardless of their public profile.

P.S. I don't watch television and I don't live in the UK but I have noticed her photos quite a bit. I must admit she does have the look of someone who may not behave in a totally standard manner.
That's not the point. She will behave in the same manner wherever she is because she is, for want of a better phrase, mental.

Some liberal types would suggest she can't help how she behaves; and the fault lies with those who bring her out into public view.
Old Jan 12, 2010, 2:09 pm

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
Originally Posted by A Man Ray Kind Of Sky
Some liberal types would suggest she can't help how she behaves; and the fault lies with those who bring her out into public view.
I can't really see any liberal types recommending incarceration of those with mental disorders other than those that make them a danger to other members of the public. This would seem to be more likely to be a fascist perspective surely?
Old Jan 12, 2010, 8:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I did spot the much less well known but fantastically talented Mitsuko Uchida in the fast track security queue and spoke to her... what a lovely, dignified woman.. quite unlike the aforementioned character!
That woman's talent and genius are surpassed only by her humility and grace. BA is lucky to have her as a passenger.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 9:31 am

Programs: BA GfL, Hilton Gold
The Newcastle Falcons squad were on today's BA1333 on their way to Albi (France) for tomorrow evening's game.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 9:37 am

It's only the GF lounge.. and she was led in by Special Services at the same time as me so she didn't miss the CCR entrance by mistake... so it is likely to be a bunch of poor CW rather than F pax who end up being subjected to her

Latest update: a Robert Redford lookalike (or senior record ccmpany exec) has just come and picked up SB and her PA (?) from GF. It looks like he is travelling with them...

peace at last
whats the GF lounge?
Old Jan 14, 2010, 9:40 am

Programs: BA GfL, Hilton Gold
Galleries First - where I am currently sitting with a rapidly emptying glass of Ayala
Old Jan 14, 2010, 1:14 pm

Programs: BA, BMI, KLM
How about this one then?

Judith Chalmers on a flight back from Gran Canaria on Britannia (remember them?) when she was still doing Wish You Were Here or whatever it was called?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.