a couple of quick questions...

Old Apr 29, 2002, 3:49 am
TCU
Original Poster

a couple of quick questions...

Hi all

Firstly, can anyone confirm that (in addition to Concorde bookings)'R' is also the fare code used for WT Plus awards?

Secondly (and apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - I know the subject LHR lounges has been done to death recently ), as a CW passenger departing Terminal 4, will I have access to a/the Molton Brown Spa? If so, is there any way to book treatments in advance?

Cheers
Tim
Old Apr 29, 2002, 3:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TCU:
Hi all

Firstly, can anyone confirm that (in addition to Concorde bookings)'R' is also the fare code used for WT Plus awards?

Secondly (and apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - I know the subject LHR lounges has been done to death recently ), as a CW passenger departing Terminal 4, will I have access to a/the Molton Brown Spa? If so, is there any way to book treatments in advance?

Cheers
Tim
</font>
WT+ is booked in W or T.

As a businessclass passenger you will have access to the Moulton Brown Spa though have no idea whether you can book in advance.

Dave
Old Apr 29, 2002, 4:01 am
TCU
Original Poster

Cheers, Dave
It was actually a WT+ award, rather than revenue ticket.
Tim
Old Apr 29, 2002, 5:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
I mentioned R in a previous post, and unfortunately can't quite remember the detail. I believe R is the code for a WT+ upgrade when redeeming BA Miles as a BA Amex Premium Plus cardholder.

It's in the T+C's, but I haven't got them with me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.