Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HELP in Emergency Travel

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2001, 11:34 am
Original Poster

HELP in Emergency Travel

I traveled with my wife and hanicapped 14 year old cancer patient daughter from Delhi-LON-Toronto on a retuen ticket.
My duaghter is terminally ill in a hopital in Detroit, and we will need to travel to Delhi, immediately after we loose her, for some religious ceremonies.
My questions are:
1. What do I need to do now, and to whom to talk to in BA, so that we are able to get our seats reserved within one day, in the event that we loose our daughter.
2. Our return tickets are from Toronto to Delhi, and we would like to fly from Detroit to Delhi ( Tickets in "O" class). Can this be done and how?
3. Can my daughter's return ticket from Toronto to Delhi be refunded, under this extraordinary conditioon of her death?

I would appreciate HELP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.