Wiki Posts
Search

BA 737-400 Club Exec Seating

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2001, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, 2MM Mile
BA 737-400 Club Exec Seating

I'm planning a trip on BA 2640 from LGW to ATH in August, in Club (Business Class). I looked up the seating, and it seems to be 2 and 3, instead of the expected 2 and 2. Is this correct? Is business class worth the extra expense in this configuration? Many thanks!
Old Jun 11, 2001, 2:15 am
dnw

Intra european business class is 2-3. Its the same as the ABC DEF config in economy but with the ABC collapsed into wider AC and DEF expanded to equal them. This allows them to vary the C/Y config easily, essentially the seats are the same (pitch is identical to Y but the C are wider). Go for an A or C seat.

Other than the seat you get better food and champagne, double miles and tier points, lounge access. If these aren't important to you then the only reason to fly C is if you need a fully flexible ticket- in this case, the D class business ticket is usually only £50-£100 more than full fare Y.

dnw

[This message has been edited by dnw (edited 06-11-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.