Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2001, 1:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
BA EC webpage problems again

from BA's website 0900 GMT March 21, 2001:

Sorry

Access to your personal Executive Club website is currently unavailable. For information on your membership account, please contact your Service Centre.

However, if you wish to view information on the benefits of membership, Executive Club services, or require information on our partners, you can still do so. Simply access the links below according to your country of residence.

If you are a member from the USA, please Click Here.

If you member in any other country, please Click Here.

We are currently investigating the problem and hope that your area of the Executive Club website will be available as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Old Mar 21, 2001, 4:06 am

Roger, I got in at 10.40. I think that the system is coming back to life.

Paul
Old Mar 21, 2001, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
Paul:

I just tried again (1930 GMT) and the system is up and running. Even shows my Sainsburys miles exchanged last Friday!
Old Mar 21, 2001, 3:25 pm
dnw

lucky you... I'm still waiting for a day return to CDG to post from 2 weeks ago. Its worth 22,000 miles (2,000+bonus offer).

I booked with BA, had an e-ticket, checked in online... all linked to my exec club number. Filled out an online claim, faxed the boarding passes to the travel history dept...

Seems like this happens every time I take a day-return on a Friday! 3rd time now... other flights post no problem.

dnw
Old Mar 22, 2001, 5:18 am

Roger, you and I seem to be the only two to have had problems with the system, but getting everything else! In fact, yesterday BA's exec reservation line got answered within seconds. That has to be a record. Last November they were taking ages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.