Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

new: claim missing miles direct on BA's website

Old Feb 22, 2001, 6:11 am
Original Poster

While checking my account mileage on BA's website, I noticed a new feature.

Now if credit for a BA or other oneworld flight is missing from your account, you can enter the details direct into the website to claim the miles and tier points. No more photocopies, no more stamps, no more hassles.

Now how long it will take for missing miles and points to post is another question. I haven't used the new service, but am glad it's finally there.

The BA website is slowly but surely improving.
Old Feb 23, 2001, 3:40 am

Programs: Lots of shiny colors
Oh my God! What will they think of next? An e-mail address perhaps
Old Feb 23, 2001, 10:10 am

I tried enterring a missing flight on CX, however, the system would not except my booking reference number. It was a CX issued ticket in which the number is shorter than a BA ticket. I wonder whether this is a glitch in the system, that it only works with a BA issued ticket.
Old Feb 24, 2001, 8:59 am

Actually I thought the booking reference number was optional. Perhaps you can try entering the flight information without the booking reference?
Old Feb 26, 2001, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
The booking reference number IS optional -- the system asks only for an airline, flight number, date and class of travel.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.