Wiki Posts
Search

News via E-mail

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 1999, 3:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA LTG, SQ TPPS, CX DMP, AA EXP, Bonvoy LTT, ALL PLT, Hilton DM
News via E-mail

Does anyone know whether BA send news via e-mails? If so, how do I register?
Old Oct 24, 1999, 12:38 pm
Original Member

Yes they do, but I can't remember how I got on the mailing list: I think I gave them my e-mail address when I switched to the US club. Phoning them up is probably a good way of going about it.

Old Oct 26, 1999, 12:47 pm

Yes, there is a monthly email bulletin. Call the service center and provide your email address. You will be sent the email automatically in the next cycle.
Old Oct 27, 1999, 2:18 am
Original Member

heehee... (sorry Nick...) you may have to call more than once. I did.

I did a little digging around when I was at home over the weekend, and it seems to have taken a combination of a letter, calling them and e-mailing them before they switched from my old e-mail address to my current one. BA reps are generally very well-meaning, but requests are not always interpreted as intended. Another example is my request for an updated handbook, which has yet to arrive. I did, however, receive a duplicate membership card, which I hadn't asked for... and my replacement bag tags finally arrived, after (I think) the third request - they sent bag tags to the gardener the first time *I* asked for new ones.
Be patient, they will eventually get it right

baobab

[This message has been edited by baobab (edited 10-29-1999).]
Old Oct 27, 1999, 5:35 am

This may be only for gold members but try:

[email protected]

------------------
speedbird001

Old Oct 27, 1999, 12:07 pm

I'm not Gold, and I signed up for the bulletin when I joined Executive Club earlier this year. It is, of course, much more timely than waiting for a news insert to come with your mileage statement in the mail.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.