Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

8 segments in business -> free concorde ticket

Old Apr 11, 1999, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

Don't forget: 18 more days to go before the concorde offer ends.

Fly 8 segments in business class before the end of april and get a return ticket on the concorde LHR-JFK. That could even be done with two return tickets, going from one country to another via London from as an example...

I have to say that I'm really sorry for you UK guys that the offer isn't avaliable to you, as it is to residents of most other western european countries.
Old Apr 11, 1999, 1:18 pm
Original Member

Programs: One World
Pepe - When did this promotion start? I have never seen any info about this. Are there any restrictions (tickets booked in D-class)?
Old Apr 11, 1999, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

I'm not sure when the promo started, but according to the terms&conditions, the tracking period is between 1th of march to 30 april.

Even though I suspect that the offer has been marketed in the scandinavian countries only (?), it is open to members in most non-scandinavian western european countries as well...

Connecting flights to LHR are included, at least from Scandinavia. About other countries, I don't know...

Surf to the BA website, select a scandinavian country in the "worldwide" menu, and voila: you will have a banner with the offer.

www.british-airways.com/regional/sweden/

About D-class: I haven't got a clue...
Old Apr 11, 1999, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

T & C copied from the BA site:

------------------------------

Just fly four return or eight one-way British Airways Club Europe business class flights in March or April and we'll award you with enough miles for a return Concorde flight from London to New York, which you can use any time between 1st May 1999 and 30th April 2000.We'll even provide you with a return economy ticket to London from Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo or Copenhagen to connect with your once-in-a-lifetime supersonic experience.

This offer is available to members of British Airways Executive Club loyalty program. If you 're not a member already, join for free next time you book a Club Europe flight.

We expect our supersonic offer to move even faster than Concorde itself, so don't risk missing it!

For flight bookings, call your Travel Agent or British Airways on:

800 33 142 in Norway
80 - 20 80 22 in Denmark
0200 - 77 00 98 in Sweden

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) This offer is open solely to members of the British Airways Executive Club aged 18 or over resident in the following European countries: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Israel, Switzerland, Austria, Cyprus, Portugal, Greece, Malta. Employees, agents or directors of British Airways, subcontractors, travel agents or anyone connected with the offer are not eligible.

2) To qualify for the Concorde ticket, passengers must pay in full and travel 4 Club Europe business class returns (or 8 eligible Club Europe sectors) with British Airways between 1st March 1999 and 30 April 1999. Intra-Nordic flights do not qualify for the offer.

3) The award is based on a Euro Traveller economy return ticket between the countries
mentioned above and London Heathrow and a Concorde return ticket between London
Heathrow and New York JFK Airport in New York.

4) The Concorde and Euro Traveller tickets must be used between 1st May 1999 and 30 April 2000.

5) The free tickets are subject to promotional allocation availability.

6) Executive Club Members can only qualify for a maximum of 2 Concorde tickets each.

7) Members must quote their Executive Club membership number when booking their flight and also at check-in for all portions of their journey.

8) No cash or credit alternative will be offered as an alternative reward. Transferability of tickets is subject to Executive Club rules.

9) Executive Club members will be responsible for any tax payable as a result of this offer.

10) Executive Club members will be responsible for all hotel accommodation and other expenses accrued whilst using the free ticket.

11) Executive Club members who are awarded a Concorde ticket as part of this offer will be allocated a sufficient number of miles on top of their basic Executive Club miles earned to qualify for the Concorde ticket. Executive Club members who do not qualify for a Concorde ticket as part of this offer receive the mileage stated in the Executive Club membership handbook.

--------------------
Old Apr 11, 1999, 5:21 pm
Original Member

thanks Pepe.
Old Jun 21, 1999, 12:04 am
Original Member

BA is running this promotion again for Swiss and Liechtenstein residents (don't know about other countries but will check) from June 15 until September 15, 1999

http://www.british-airways.com/regio...cs/offer.shtml (in german)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.