Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Seat shortage for millennium booking period.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 1999, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Fax from BA this morning advising that booking for the millenium period are extremely heavy and seat guarantee avilability is likely to be revoked for the period 15th December 1999 to 9th January 2000.

Bookings for this period are up 150% on last year. Flights to New York, Los Angeles, Johannesburg and Barbados are already becoming unavailable.
Nick

PS: I know it is obvious, but it is nice of them to advise of the position anyway.
Old Apr 5, 1999, 10:11 am
Commander Catcop

Thank you for the information, Merry. It is appreciated (since MOST of us will being doing stuff for the millenium, which is really in 2001.)

OMNI: I will be flying home from Texas on my birthday, New Year's eve.. I have NOT thought about plans for the millenium. Maybe I'll spend it petting my cats at home!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.