Search

World Offers

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 1999, 7:26 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

World Offers

(e-mailed to me)

Fly to London or beyond with British Airways World Offers! We have put over 30 cities on sale world wide, with hotels starting at just $25 per person per night in London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Madrid. Here is just a sampling of our incredible airfares from New York and Boston...

LONDON $114
PARIS $124
ROME $149
MADRID $149
LISBON $149
GENEVA $189
VIENNA $189
ZURICH $189
ATHENS $199

We have great airfares from all of our 22 U.S. gateway cities, but you will have to hurry - these prices are only valid for purchase through January 15, 1999 for travel through March 25, 1999.

For reservations or more information, please call 1-800-368 7373.

Prices are one-way based on round-trip purchase. A surcharge of $25 in
each direction may apply for weekend travel. Fares are subject to availability and do not include government charges of $60 to $125. $25 hotel prices only valid through March 15, 1999. Other significant restrictions may apply.

These may be V-class fares (i.e. miles, but no status points), but if you don't need the points to maintain/upgrade your status, these fares are a steal...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.