Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

I need some "baobab" on the/my SR-site here on FlyerTalk

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 1998, 6:47 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus

merry flyer / baobab: This is what I posted on the SR-site, as you are probably never clicking on SR, I copy it here:

I am soooooooo jealous!!!!

I need a Swiss "baobab" when I monopolise the site of my national carrier SR (as merry flyer does with BA), to have some response on FlyerTalk.

Can't you (baobab) activate/motivate some friends (may be from your neuchatel-time) to play ping-pong with me on the SR-site?
Old Nov 19, 1998, 7:26 am
Original Member

Location: London,UK. Ok, about 100 miles from London really, but how many Americans know where Market Harborough is?
I appreciate your problem Rudi.

In order to help I have asked my Travel Manager to have a word with SwissAir about being comped to elite in their FF program.

As a result I am now interested in SwissAir and will enjoy the cut and thrust of conversation about SwissAir with you.

I am sure Bab's will help.

As I think you already know (I listed SwissAir in my top 5 airlines) I have lots of time for SwissAir and CrossAir - I flew CrossAir Zurich to Krakow about 5 weeks ago, I really enjoyed the flight!
MF

Old Nov 19, 1998, 8:19 am
Original Member
Original Poster

please keep me informed how your request with SR turns out.

I did send them my UA-documentation of my recent and future flights and my status a months ago.

They phoned me back, that by (swiss) priciple they do not make any concessions - and than they/she made one: if I would pass 35'000 miles in 99 I should give them a call and ask again.

But my decision on this is clear: in this case I WILL NOT.

2 years ago - Gisela's sister, having worked for SR over 28 years, was laid off (together with more than 100 other employees having reached 50 and having earned more than average = which admittedly by SR was the only reason). Since then I have been avoiding SR whenever I could without losing to much time. But the new direct flight Zurich-San Francisco was very tempting for me.
Old Nov 19, 1998, 8:21 am
Original Member
Original Poster

my request was: Travelclub which (for swiss residents, I blieve you need less) asks officially for 50'000 miles (flown base-miles and Swissotel-night-miles).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.