Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA 654 to Corfu CFU departure gate from LHR T5

Old Jun 10, 2024, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGLFL, EK Gold

Is anyone with experience of this flight (BA 654 LHR - CFU) able to say whether it tends to go from A, B or C gates? Thanks.
Old Jun 10, 2024, 9:23 am

Programs: BA Silver , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Originally Posted by NRGsaver
Is anyone with experience of this flight (BA 654 LHR - CFU) able to say whether it tends to go from A, B or C gates? Thanks.
Short Hauls tend to go from A, however past history has taught me anything can happen. My last SH flight went from B.
Old Jun 10, 2024, 9:43 am

Speedbird Online is a useful resource which will give you a 12 month history of this flight and the top five departure gate numbers. Those five are all A gates....so expect to fly from B !!!

Speedbird Online (go to flights and enter the flight number)
Old Jun 10, 2024, 10:37 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Thr ba wayfinder pages will give you intended gates up to 3 days in advance.

https://wayfinding.maps.ba.com/departing

Today was A8
yesterday A10
saturday a17
friday a21

Info courtesy of flightstats.com

Amlb likes this.

Last edited by scottishpoet; Jun 10, 2024 at 10:43 am
Old Jun 10, 2024, 10:37 am

Programs: BA Gold
It was the dreaded A10 when I took it recently.
Old Jun 10, 2024, 11:57 am
Original Poster

Thanks to everyone for the information. I have, once again, learned something new from the wonderful people on this forum. Very much appreciate it.
Robert279 likes this.
Old Yesterday, 4:41 am

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Gold
I've taken this flight twice within a fortnight. Both A10. First a bus transfer to a T3 remote stand as the inbound sector was Oslo (a T3 route). The agent at the FW said I'd be getting a coach to somewhere near Hounslow West. The second A10 and bused to the stands just south of the A gates so a much shorter ride. By sheer virtue of the operation consistently inconsistent is how I'd describe gate allocations.
Old Yesterday, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Always Somewhere Else
I've taken this flight twice within a fortnight. Both A10. First a bus transfer to a T3 remote stand as the inbound sector was Oslo (a T3 route). The agent at the FW said I'd be getting a coach to somewhere near Hounslow West. The second A10 and bused to the stands just south of the A gates so a much shorter ride. By sheer virtue of the operation consistently inconsistent is how I'd describe gate allocations.
This - https://wayfinding.maps.ba.com/departing - courtesy of ScottishPoet was accurate. Suggested A10 last night but very early this morning amended to A21 which was indeed the case.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.