Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

According to the BA website 4225 + 227 = 5280.69

According to the BA website 4225 + 227 = 5280.69

Old May 15, 2024, 1:14 am

Originally Posted by mrandery
Trying to book a flight from London to the US

Outbound in CW and return in WT

Outbound price shows as 4225
Return as 227 (actually the bar at the top shows "lowest price 177", but I can't find that anywhere in the list of flights!)
When I go to the book page - it shows a total of 5280.69

Now what do I do?

Tried doing it while logged in and out, different browsers, same problem. I'm in the UK using the UK website
My advice is to talk to a professional travel agency. They have many more options on GDS and techniques than stupid BA.com
Old May 15, 2024, 4:32 am

Programs: BA Gold4life, ICH RA, Hyatt Gold and others
Originally Posted by guv1976
And what happens if you try pricing the trip as two one-ways?
And out of interest what was a return in CW at that time? If you are booking a reasonable time in advance your quoted fare might not be too different to a CW return!
Old May 15, 2024, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Mutu
And out of interest what was a return in CW at that time? If you are booking a reasonable time in advance your quoted fare might not be too different to a CW return!
The lowest return fare, both ways CW, I can find is about 8000.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.